I’M CURE PATCH
This product is currently sold out.
I’M CURE PATCH
Professional Blemish Healing Microneedle Treatment
(2 Step System, 6 Patches Per Pack)
Karatica’s patented I’m Cure Patch heals severe, cystic acne at its root by delivering potent ingredients deep beneath the skin’s surface. This 2-step hydrocolloid microneedle system targets the source of the infection, unlike conventional topical treatments that can only temporarily suppress visible signs of acne. In Step 1, professional-grade doses of Tranexamic Acid, Japanese Camellia, and Centella Asiatica heal blemishes from the inside out, combatting scarring and dark spots before they appear. Step 2 moisturizes and regenerates the area, while protecting skin from new bacteria. I’m Cure’s cocktail of natural anti-oxidants and Vitamin C also soothes irritation, redness, and inflammation. With a formula this gentle, these healing patches can even calm hives and eczema flare-ups.
WHAT THE CURE PATCH IS DESIGNED TO DO
- Heals, soothes, and moisturizes
- Deep penetration of active ingredients
- Brightening, regenerative formula
- Prevents scarring and dark spots
- Recommended for all skin types
- KFDA Certified & FDA Certified
WHAT MAKES THE CURE PATCH UNIQUE
- Ultimate 2 step solution, including a patented zit zapping patch, plus soothing hydrocolloid Patch.
- Highly durable hydrocolloid patch perfectly molds onto skin.
- Patented for it’s adhesive molding ability. The hydrocolloid patch seamlessly sticks to skin and is highly durable
HOW TO USE?
- Use after cleansing and drying face, peel off a microneedle patch from the sheet with minimal contact with the sides.
- Apply the patch over the pimple in a centered position and down firmly with your fingers to secure contact with the skin
- Let the microneedles work its magic extracting bacteria
- Repeat these steps with the Hydrocolloid patch
*Recommended time of use up to 6 hours per patch.
SodiumHyaluronate, Niacinamide, CamelliaJaponicaFlowerExtract, CentellaAsiaticaExtract, Tranexamicacid, SalicylicAcid, TetraPeptide-44, Sh-Oligopepide-1, Sh-Polypepide-1
KFDA Certified & FDA Certified